SASSY SIZE CHART
Getting the perfect fit is easy! Just follow these four simple tips:
- Have someone do the measuring, do not measure yourself
- Use a flexible seamstress measuring tape (available at most drug stores).
- If in doubt about anything then contact us and we will help you! No question is a bad one!
- Make sure you are relaxed and that you have your arms down. It helps to be wearing the same shoes and undergarments that you will be using with your gown.
- Bust - Measure around fullest part in unpadded bra (DO NOT USE BRA SIZE!).
- Waist - Measure approximately 1" above the belly button next to the skin.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of hips.
- Hollow to Hem - Measure from the base of your hollow (Where your neck meets the shoulders there is a small indentation, begin there) down to the desired hemline. Make sure you are wearing shoes of the correct height.
Take these measurements and compare to the correct size chart. You will want to use the size that is the closest to your measurements. If you are falling in between sizes, choose the larger size. It is easier to alter in than to alter out.